Safari Support by Experts
Safari is one of the most prevalent browsers on earth. Almost every apple user in the world is a fan of safari interface. Almost every iOS device owner tends to prefer Safari over any other browser since they are used to safari and have familiarised themselves with it. However, as much as we praise safari, the user interface of safari is undeniably a little complicated to understand. Especially the first time users of safari may suffer several safari problems such as safari not working on iphone, safari not working on mac or safari not working on ipad. Today, the safari browser is the second most used browser in the world, and it comes only after Google Chrome. Known for its high data integrity and data security. Developed and maintained by apple, the browser was initially released in the year 2003 and it’s now one of the most trusted web browsers. However, if you’re transiting from chrome to safari, you might just find yourself searching “my safari is not working.” Safari is generally super quick but sometimes you may not be able to load a website. This could be due to the problems on the websites side. Do not panic if your safari not working. Troubleshooting simple errors such as macbook safari not working could be difficult for first time safari users. However, don’t worry! We’re here for you, today we shall see different safari issues such as safari google search not working, safari too many redirects and how you can solve these problems.
In case you can’t resolve safari related problems, make a call on the phone number given on this webpage. It will connect your call to an independent 3rd party Safari support team. The support team will help you resolve all your Safari related concerns in no extra time. Make sure you’re well known to the terms before calling to an indepent 3rd party Safari help team.
Safari Support | Safari Problems and Solutions
Safar users are often seen fussing and complaining about issues such as safari not loading pages on iphone, safari keeps reloading, safari slow loading, to name a few. There are multiple reasons as to safari slow loading pages and safari not loading images. Given below are a few quick fixes to safari not loading and safari slow loading. Implement these Safari setup and reolve concern.
- Check your internet
Many times, safari keeps reloading due to a slow internet connection. Safari is a web based application and needs the internet. Hence, when safari not loading pages, check your internet connection through a speed test.
- Shut down and restart your Mac device
Although pretty orthodox, the technique of shutting down your Mac device can help sort out the problem. Restarting your Mac will reboot safari and hence may solve the problem of safari not loading.
- Check the URL
Often while copy pasting the URL, you may commit small mistakes such as skipping a slash. This could lead you to a webpage that does not exist. The typo in the URL may be the culprit behind safari not loading pages. Double check the URL ones.
- Delete site specific data
Safari not loading may be due to the stored data. Certain sites may not load, and they’ll load when the stored data is cleared. Follow the steps given below to delete site specific data
- Head to preferences on your safari browser
- Next open privacy on your browser
- After this, head to the details section
- Here, you need to search for the name of the website that isn’t loading
- If you find the website here, click on “remove”.
- Once done, you’ll be able to load the website.
- Switch to Google DNS
A malfunctioning Google DNS setting could be another reason for safari slow loading. You can easily reconfigure Google DNS. Here’s how you can reconfigure DNS
- Navigate to dock on your Mac device
- Next head to system preferences and open network
- Now you need to click on advanced and choose DNS settings
- From your screen, select on the “+” icon and here you need to enter 126.96.36.199
- Once done, select “ok”
Safari Keeps Crashing | Crash Safari Solutions
Safari keeps crashing iPhone problem is a quite common one. Whether your safari keeps crashing on ipad or safari crashing on mac, you can use the solutions given below to solve them.
- Install the latest software update
Safari crashing on iPad may be due to outdated software. Apple is well known for releasing updates every now and then. A few functionalities might malfunction if you do not update your software to the latest one. Not just Mac OS version, it’s also important to constantly update your safari extensions. Make sure that your Mac OS and safari extensions are updated to the latest one.
- Turn off the extensions that you’ve installed
Safari crashing iPhone problem may be due to a malfunctioning or corrupted safari extension. Temporarily turning off your extensions could possibly help the crashing problem of safari. Here’s how you can turn off your extensions on safari.
- Head to safari on your apple device
- Now you need to select preferences on your safari menu
- Here you need to click on “extensions”, the interface will now show you a list of all the extensions you’ve installed.
- Deselect each extension from the list by deselecting the particular check box
- Once done, the problem of safari crashing on mac may be solved.
If safari freezing iPhone problem persists, you can go on and turn on the extensions again. It’s most likely that safari freezes due to some other problem.
- Clear the browsing data and cache memory on your safari browser
When you access websites, they tend to store the data in the form of cookies. The unnecessary storage of data could adversely affect your safari browser’s performance. Safari crashing on ipad problem can possibly be solved by clearing the browser history since it optimises the browsers performance. To do so, head to the “browser history” on your Safari. Now you need to select the tab which you’d like to delete from your history. Choosing each checkbox one at a time is highly time consuming. You can simply select “clear all” in order to delete the entire browsing history.
Next you need to remove the stored data from your safari browser. If you wish to delete the stored data, click on “preferences”, from your safari menu. Here click on the “manage website data” button. You can either remove data from individual websites one at a time, or choose the entire data and delete it altogether. Once done, the problem might have been solved!
- Empty the cache memory
Cache memory refers to the space occupied on your drive. This generally includes data stored in the form of passports, email IDs, to name a few. Here’s how you can go ahead and delete the unnecessary cache memory from your drive.
- Click on “preference” from the main menu of safari.
- Next you need to head to advanced and click on the check box next to “show develop menu in menu bar”
- Now select develop menu and further click on “empty caches”
Safari Freezes iPhone | Safari Freezing iPhone
Does your safari keep freezing? Well, it’s one of the most irritating situations and we can totally relate how annoying it could get. Safari frozen on iphone could be due to plenty of problems. Here’s how you can solve the problem of safari freezing iphone!
- Force restart your apple device
The first resolution that comes to our minds when we suffer from technical difficulty is to restart the device. Well, the safari freezing problem could often be solved by force restarting your apple device. Rebooting a device helps clear the processor memory and solves minor bugs on your apple device. After you restart your apple device, your device becomes much faster and smoother.
- Ensure that your specific device is updated to the latest iOS version and you’ve the latest version of the safari app.
Keeping your software updated is always a good practice. This is because an updated software helps reduce bugs and optimises the overall performance of your device. Hence, you need to confirm that your software is updated to the latest version. Here’s how you can update your software to the latest version.
- Firstly ensure that your device is connected to a fast Wi-Fi network.
- Next head to the settings app on your iPhone
- In the settings menu, open general and then open “software update”
- If the app asks you to install an update, your device is not updated to the latest version. Click on “update,” the update will then begin and your device will automatically reboot once the software update is over.
- If there is no new update, it means that your software is updated to the latest version. You can proceed to your update safari browser.
To update your safari app, follow the steps given below.
- Head to the ‘App Store’ using your apple device
- Next click on “your profile’ icon, a list of all the apps you’ve installed will appear.
- In this list, find “safari”
- If the screen asks you to update your safari, you need to click on “update”
App updates generally fix minor bugs and increase the performance of the app. By updating your browser, it’s most likely that the freezing problem will be solved.
- Turn off the auto fill feature
Sometimes, additional features such as autofill add on to the load of the browser. They result in the slow performance of the browser. You can optimize the performance of the browser by turning off auto fill feature. The auto fill feature basically is a quick time saving feature that auto fills emails, passwords and other details when you need to enter them. These details are stored on your browser’s storage. The higher is the occupancy of the browser storage, lower is the performance. Hence, you can try turning off the auto fill feature in order to fix the freezing problem of safari. Here’s how you can do it!
- Open the settings App
- Then scroll down to the app sections and find “safari”
- Here you need to disable the auto fill feature by simply deselecting the checkbox
- Toggle the iCloud bookmarks on and off
Turning off iCloud bookmarks and turning it on again could be a resourceful way to solve the freezing problem on your apple device. Here’s how you can restart the iCloud bookmark for your safari browser.
- Head to the settings of your apple device
- Now find iCloud in the settings menu and click on it.
- Here you’ll see a list of apps to which iCloud is configured. Find safari and turn it off and then switch it on again.
- Head to the settings app on your device
- Navigate to the section that holds app information
- Click on safari from this list of apps
Safari Support | Safari Setup
Safari is one of the most operated browsers, however it comes with a fair share of problems. These problems include freezing, hanging, crashing and not loading. Today we took a look at an array of methods that you could use to solve these problems. In case the problem still persists, you may contact apple customer care directly and seek guidance. We hope that this overview about the safari browser helped you learn about the browser and its problems! On this note, we’d like to conclude, see you later! Happy Browsing.
In case you can’t resolve safari browser problems, feel free to call on the phone number given on this webpage. It will connect your call to an independent 3rd party Safari support team. The support team will help you resolve all your Safari related concerns in no extra time. Make sure you’re well known to the terms before calling to an indepent 3rd party Safari help team.