Microsoft Support By Experts
Microsoft, as the world knows it, is one of the biggest names in the technological world. Microsoft is a multinational technological company that is into development, manufacturing, licensing, and selling of computers, computer software programs, consumer electronics, and services. Best known for the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer, the Xbox gaming console flagship also lies with Microsoft.
Since Microsoft products, from Windows to Office and from Outlook to Skype, are an integral part of everyone’s work and life and are widely used, one also gets troubles and reasons to reach out for professional Microsoft support and call Microsoft support number or chat with Microsoft support.
Microsoft Support Number :: Microsoft Support Article :: Independent Support
For your convenience, we are listing below some of the common issues that you might come across while using different Microsoft programs and that could have you looking for how to contact Microsoft support live chat to get help from a Microsoft support professional, along with their troubleshooting ways so you could be your own Microsoft support help. You can also find a toll free phone number for Microsoft support on the website. For more help and information, you can call directly to the Microsoft phone number, or you can also use the toll-free mentioned on this website. It will help you to connect to the available third-party independent service provider that will provide you better help and support at a lower price. Read terms and conditions carefully before using the toll-free mentioned on the website.
How to reset Microsoft account password in Window 10?
Lost your Microsoft account password & could not log in to Window 10? When you are protected out of your computer, there is no choice to get back to private account even if you think of the private account password. In this report, we will display you a process to restore the forget Microsoft account password in Window 10. The customers have to reset the password from the Microsoft official website without taking the help of Microsoft support number. If any type of issue occurs, the users want to search for the phone number for Microsoft support & then contact Microsoft support phone number to get the required solution. The customer can call on this toll-free number also which is given on this website. This number will connect you to an independent third party Microsoft support contact number. The Microsoft experts provide an instant solution to your queries. Following are the steps to reset Microsoft account password in Window 10.
Reset Microsoft account password in Window 10: –
To restore a forget Microsoft account password, you can utilize any gadget. For example any computer, a tablet or a smartphone, that is joined to the Internet & access the Microsoft online password restore tool.
- Access the Microsoft Account Password restore link from any browser. Select “I forget my password” option from the set of choices & then tap Next.
- Write email-id of your Microsoft account. For safety reason, write the words shown by the captcha to confirm you are a
- Select how you need to get the safety code & tap “Send code.” This might be your email-id or mobile number that is related to your Microsoft account.
- If you do not have access to your email-id & mobile number, tap “I don’t have any of these” & then fill out an inquiry form with account safety questions. If your info verified, the site will support you to generate a new password.
- Examine your email-id or mobile number & watch for a message from Microsoft account group. Write the safety code you just get & tap Next.
- Write the new password you would like to utilize for your account. Then you check it, tap Next.
- If all goes good, you would be notified “Your account has been recovered” on display.
- Now, you can log in to your Microsoft account. Make sure you are associated to the Internet at the Window sign-in display. If the PC on which you lost the password has no Internet usage, you would not be capable of logging in with the new password.
Once you reset the Microsoft account password, you don’t need to contact Microsoft support phone number to get the complete process. Now you have to reset the password or if you have any other query about this topic. You can contact Microsoft support phone number available on the Microsoft official website, or you can also contact Microsoft support contact number. You can also call on the toll-free number given on this website which connects you to an independent third party phone number for Microsoft support where Microsoft executives are 24×7 available to resolve all the queries related to this issue. The users also need to examine the terms and conditions before communicating an independent third-party Microsoft support contact number through our toll-free number.
How to Change Microsoft Account Email?
When your previous email id does not match you anymore, but you need to preserve your online storage, subscriptions, settings & contacts, then add a nickname to your present Microsoft account. A nickname is an additional email id that acts with the similar account. These steps will let you know how to change Microsoft account email, & you don’t want to call Microsoft support. If you have any other queries related to this article, then you should search for the phone number for Microsoft support & then call on Microsoft support number to get the required help. You can also call on the toll-free number provided on this website which helps you to connect to an independent third-party Microsoft support number or the Microsoft support chat. The users can avoid any misunderstanding and queries related to the toll-free number while connecting to an independent third-party Microsoft support phone number by reading the terms and conditions of the website.
- Press on Windows 10 turn on key & then press on Settings.
- Then, press on Accounts.
- Press on Your email & accounts
- Now, press on Manage my Microsoft Accountlink to access the web browser & update your account.
- On Profile Page, press the Edit namelink placed after to your title.
- On the second page, you can reform your First Name& Last Name to whatever you trust is superior in your situation & tap on Save.
- Later this you can start your PC again if the reformation that you got has synced to your PC.
After login to the PC, you would be capable of getting your Different Account Name as your login. You might need to attempt after a few hours in case you don’t see the reformation instantly.
The changing process of Microsoft email account is over. Now you can follow the steps & change your
Microsoft email account without contacting the Microsoft support phone number. If you face any type of query about this topic, then you can search for the Microsoft support chat on the Microsoft official website and then call Microsoft support to get further information. The Microsoft support team are 24×7 available to resolve your queries with the help of Microsoft support phone number. Or else, you can contact our toll-free number given on this website. This number will connect you to an independent third party Microsoft support chat. The customers can avoid any mix-up and interrogations related to the toll-free number while connecting to an independent third-party Microsoft support team by examining the terms and conditions of this website.
Microsoft Windows is one of the two major Operating Systems used globally. Windows 10 is the latest one in the series of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, having the likes of Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP as its predecessors) and can be used in laptops, desktops, tablets, convertibles, and so on. Because of the wide range and variety of end users, range and variety of issues are reported to the Microsoft support line. Though Microsoft support team is always a step ahead when it comes to taking care of any end-user issues well in advance, and the functioning of Windows is very smooth in its own right, you still may face some issues – issues like your system getting slow. But before you sit and email Microsoft support or visit the Microsoft support center, take a look and try the given solutions and see how you could improve your PC’s performance in Windows 10.
- Your system might have gotten slow because of some bug that would be fixed in the updates. Check to make sure that you have the latest updates for Windows and system drivers installed. To check if you have the latest updates installed, as per the Microsoft support help:
If it says that new updates are available, select Install Now, choose the updates you want and click Install.
- It could be happening because of surplus use of memory. Restart your system and open only the apps that you need so that any extra memory that was being used would get freed up. Then check the memory and memory usage in your system. You can do that by following the given steps:
For your support, Microsoft has made everything very convenient and self-doable so you won’t have to dial the telephone number for Microsoft support very often. Once you open the Memory window, it would show you (1) the memory available (RAM) and (2) memory is used:
In case you see that most of the memory is regularly being used, anyone from the professional Microsoft support line would recommend you to add more RAM to your system for better performance. The 32-bit processor works fine with a 2GB RAM, but for better performance, you shall increase it to 3GB.
- One of the simplest ways to improve your system’s speed and performance, as suggested by the Microsoft support live chat, is by cleaning up some disk space. You can do that by emptying the Recycle Bin or deleting the temp files and see the difference in your system instantly.
If your system still doesn’t show any improvement and you think of looking for how to contact Microsoft support telephone number or visiting the Microsoft support center, try to email Microsoft support or chat with Microsoft support professional instead. You can easily find Microsoft support contact number on the web, and there is also a third-party telephone number for Microsoft support available on the website. You can use the toll-free given on the website. We will help you to reach the available third-party self-governing service provider of Microsoft that will provide you the services at a lower price. Please do not forget to read terms and conditions patiently before using the toll-free mentioned on the page.
Microsoft professional support for Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office suite comprises of a lot of programs like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc. It is one of the most used commercial suites used by everyone from a beginner to a computer expert in one way or the other. Since from a child to an oldie, everyone uses it, the scope of error and doubt increase manifold. As per the Microsoft support team, most of the problems that people face while using Microsoft Office (Office 365, Office 2016, or Office 2013) depend upon the fact whether they are using ‘Office for home’ or ‘Office for business’ and could be fixed accordingly only. So before you call Microsoft support phone number, this is the first thing that you need to figure out. If you can not figure that out on your own or have any confusion, you can call the Microsoft support contact number to reach the original Microsoft support. You can also call the toll-free available on the website and gets communicated with the available third-party self-supporting service provider. It will provide you cheaper service than the original support service. Before using the toll-free, just make sure you agree to terms and conditions completely provided at the bottom of the page.
Microsoft support help for installing Office
According to Microsoft support chat, if you are trying to install Office in your system, the first thing you have to check is if your system meets the basic requirements to support Microsoft Office. After checking that, be your own professional Microsoft support and simply go to www.office.com, sign in with your Microsoft account, and select Install Office.
Is it taking too long to install Microsoft Office? Don’t contact Microsoft support phone number, read on for some simple troubleshooting techniques.
If you are trying to install Office on a Mac, visit here instead of visiting the Microsoft support center.
If you are attempting to install Office on Windows (PC, laptop, or a convertible) and the Office is taking too long to install, the obvious reason could be a slow internet connection. However, if you have already checked that, you can do the following things before you call Microsoft support telephone number.
- Restart the system to see if Office has already downloaded. As per the Microsoft support live chat, sometimes it doesn’t show even when it has already installed. Visit here to check if it has actually finished the installation.
- If it has not actually installed, try using a wired connection instead if you are using a wireless one. This usually manages to install Office, as per the Microsoft support line because the wired connections tend to be faster than the wireless connections.
- If your internet connection is still not supportive enough, be patient and before you email Microsoft support chat, try installing Office using the offline office installer that you can find here. The offline installer could help bypassing the firewall, proxy, antivirus, or internet connection issues if any, as told by the Microsoft support email help.
- Try turning off or uninstalling the antivirus temporarily as it might hinder the installation of Microsoft office. This is not because Microsoft Office is not safe, but this is just to make sure that no fraudulent software gets into your system in the name of a support Microsoft program. Do not forget to turn it on or reinstall it after the installation of Office though. If you are not sure which antivirus you are using, you can check that in the Control Panel.
- Another issue that is consistently reported to the Microsoft support team is the installation of Office freezing at the 90% mark as shown below. One of the reasons this could be happening is because of the Windows Installer being busy. Visit this link if you face this issue before you look for the Microsoft support contact number.
Using the troubleshooting mentioned above methods, you can save yourself from the trouble of having to dial the Microsoft support contact number that offers Microsoft support email help to the customers. If you still want Microsoft professional support, you can find the phone number for Microsoft support or the Microsoft support email information through a web search. Apart from these, you can also contact the toll-free Microsoft support number mentioned on the website. Though it is not the original Microsoft number, it can help you to connect to the available third-party self-supporting service provider. For more information or before using the toll-free, please make sure you have seen terms and conditions carefully and then get connected to a third-party Microsoft support chat.
Microsoft professional support for Outlook.com
Outlook.com powers all email accounts ending in @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, @live.com, and @msn.com. Just like Gmail or GSuite, Outlook.com is equipped with a lot of features like chat options, OneDrive, Calendar, Tasks, and so on, for your daily mail requirements. You might face trouble at various or any levels like logging in or setting up your Outlook account or later after you have already set it up. Based on the issue that you are coming across, try the following ways to fix it in order to not having to contact Microsoft support phone number.
- Having a problem with syncing Outlook.com? Try these methods.
- First of all, check the service status. If that is fine, and you are not receiving someone’s email, read on.
- Clean your inbox and junk folder to make some space.
- Check your junk and blocked-email settings. Also, check the safe sender’s list. You might have blocked emails from that particular source, and if that is the case, it’s not worth dialing the telephone number for Microsoft support.
- Check email forwarding. Go to Forward settings and select Stop forwarding. In case you want to keep forwarding the emails but also want to receive them, make sure to choose the Keep a copy option.
- If you are not able to send or receive email, your account may have been blocked because of some unusual sign-in activity. Make sure your account is not blocked before you hit Microsoft support live chat.
- Getting “delivery failed” error in sent mail. This could happen because of various reasons.
- There could be some temporary reasons as to why this is happening, like inadequate servers, time out of connection, or resources being temporarily unavailable. Such errors usually get fixed on their own over time. Therefore you shall just wait for some time before you call Microsoft support telephone number. If the error note says that the recipient’s mail provider will keep attempting to deliver the mail, you can sit back and relax because you don’t have to do anything. Otherwise, just try again after waiting for a while.
- If the error says Mailbox not found/ Invalid mailbox/ Mailbox unavailable/ user unknown, it means that the recipient’s address that you have put in is incorrect. This could be because their address has modified or their email account has shifted. Before you call Microsoft support number regarding this, please check that you have put the correct recipient’s address and make sure that there are no spelling errors or no typos there.
- If you receive an error saying Mailbox full or the Quota has been exceeded, it shows the recipient has more emails in the inbox than the permitted mailbox size. So the problem is at their end, not yours. Therefore, instead of looking for how to contact Microsoft support telephone number, try to look for some other method to contact the recipient and ask them to delete some unwanted emails from their mailbox and make some space so that they could receive fresh
- Storage problems in Outlook.com. What to do to support Microsoft Outlook storage?
- How much storage do you get?
Every free Outlook.com account gets 15GB of email storage while Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal accounts get 50GB of storage space. So depending on the account you are using, you are eligible for the specific storage from Microsoft support help.
- What can you do to make more space?
You can follow similar methods as mentioned for syncing the email in order to free up space. In addition to that, you can delete some stuff from OneDrive and create some free space. That would help you make some space for new emails.
These are some of the few questions that you might get in the course of using Outlook.com, answered in accordance with the Microsoft support chat. However, for anything else, you can chat with Microsoft support or call Microsoft support telephone number. You can find these simply by searching the web for how to contact Microsoft support. Alternatively, you can also call on the toll free phone number for Microsoft support mentioned on the website which is not the original toll-free number. It will help you to reach the available third-party self-governing service provider that offers the same services at much lower cost. You just have to fully agree to terms and conditions before using the toll-free available on this website.
If you use any of the Microsoft products, chances are (almost certainly) that you would have a Microsoft account as well. Are you having troubles using your Microsoft account? Do you need help in setting it up? Or you couldn’t sign in to your account? Don’t get up to visit the Microsoft support center, just take a deep breath, sit back, and read on – most of the answers you are looking for are answered right here for you by professional Microsoft support.
If you don’t have a Microsoft account and wish to create one, you can sign up by filling the form and generating a password here. After signing up, you just need to sign in here. You can connect your Microsoft account to other accounts like Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. This allows the accounts to share data among themselves to give you a better and smoother user experience; it doesn’t happen without your permission though.
Couldn’t sign in to your account?
There could be many reasons why are not being able to log in to your account like you might have forgotten your password, you might have two-step verification turned on, you might be trying to log in using a new device, and so on. So before you dial the telephone number for Microsoft support, try these simple ways of working your way around it to sign in to your account.
- Check if the Caps lock is turned off if you remember the password because passwords are always case sensitive. Also, check for any typos in the email address and if it has been spelled
- Clear the browser’s history or try signing in from a different browser. According to every Microsoft support professional, this mostly works.
- If you see an error note saying your account has been temporarily blocked, it could be because of some spam or fraudulent activity detected in association with your account. Don’t worry or panic, you can get the Microsoft support line for this here. If you still want help, you can contact chat with Microsoft support live chat.
- Since Microsoft support help keeps track of your devices and locations for your account’s protection, you might be asked to confirm that it is you only while logging in (to authenticate your identity in some way) if you are using a different device or are traveling.
Do you want to get back into and access an account that has been hacked or compromised?
The fact that your Microsoft account has been hacked or compromised means that someone else has gotten into your account and might be using it to access your personal information or send spam emails. This could compromise everything from your contacts to your OneDrive data, emails, photos, etc. If Microsoft support team hasn’t sent out any warning messages to you, but you still suspect that your Microsoft account has been compromised, you can check the recent activity page and see if it is actually being used without your permission.
In order to access your account again, you can/have to reset the password. And if you are being able to sign in already, changing the password is the first thing you need to do so that your account gets logged out from all other devices accessing your account and also so that the hacker doesn’t know your password anymore. In order to change your password, visit the Security page and click on the Change password option. If you are not being able to log in, choose Forgot password and then “I think someone else is using my account.” In case you need, you can get more professional Microsoft support help regarding this here.
Following all this, you won’t have to contact Microsoft support phone number or email Microsoft support for any minor issue that you come across. In case you still do, or if your problem hasn’t been listed here, feel free to contact the toll-free Microsoft support telephone number mentioned on the website. It is not the original toll-free that is presented on this website. It will help you to reach an independent third-party service provider of Microsoft. You will get the best services and help regarding your Microsoft product at much lower cost. Please have a look at terms and conditions with patience before calling the toll-free mentioned on the page.
The customers can activate their Microsoft Office 2016, office 2013, and office 365 using the Activation wizard on their laptop or PC. The Microsoft Professional Support is a unique department developed by Microsoft itself. The customers can contact Microsoft Support number anytime if they want to get the complete process of the activation wizard. To call Microsoft support phone number is always the first choice of the customers whenever they encounter some issue in their Microsoft products. Here we are presenting the necessary steps that are followed to activate Microsoft office using the activation wizard. We also advise the users to go through these steps before they plan to contact Microsoft support number for help. The activation can be done with various options, and the users need to choose one option and proceed with the same. Attempt the steps provided below before contacting the support Microsoft service for help.
- Choose to Activate the Office over the Internet once you launch the Activation Wizard and then click Next. If you didn’t notice anything happening while clicking Next, then use the Enter button available on the keyboard.
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen and finish the activation wizard to complete the process. If the activation fails due to some error, then contact Microsoft support chat for help.
The process to activate Microsoft office using the internet is now complete, and the Microsoft users do not need to call Microsoft support phone number to get the required help and support. However, there is some error in the above process, and the activation fails, then the users are advised to contact Microsoft support chat to get instant solution of the trouble.
Activate Microsoft Office by Telephone
If you don’t find this option in your Microsoft office, then you may be using the Office 365 version. This version of Microsoft Office does not support telephone activation, and the customers need to call Microsoft Support number to get in touch with a representative present at Microsoft professional support to get instant help and solution. For other versions of Office such as Office 2013 and Office 2016, the customers can use this process by following the steps provided below. Following these steps, they don’t feel the need to call Microsoft support phone number to activate office using the telephone.
- Choose Activate software by telephone after launching the Activation Wizard and then tap Next. If nothing occurs when you tap Next, then use the Enter button present on the keyboard.
- While performing the Step 1 after launching the Activation Wizard, choose country/region, and then contact support Microsoft activation number that is provided under the selected country/region.
- When the Product Activation center prompted, give the Installation ID that is present under Step 2 activation wizard.
- You will get a Confirmation ID from the Product Activation Center that you have to place in the Activation wizard in Step 3.
- Choose Next and then finish the process by following the prompts. While choosing Next if nothing works out, then tap the Enter button present on the keyboard.
The process of activating Microsoft Office using the telephone is now complete. If you need further information, then you are advised to call Microsoft support number to get the necessary help from the customer representative present at the support Microsoft service. The users may face some errors while following the steps provided here and it can result in the failure of the activation wizard. In that case, we suggest them to contact Microsoft support chat. If you don’t want to call Microsoft support phone number directly, then take the help of our toll-free support number available on this website. It will help you to reach an independent third-party Microsoft professional support. We also advise the users to investigate the terms and conditions page while communicating with a 3rd-party support Microsoft service through the support number which is toll-free.
Microsoft Support Help >> How to Download, Install and Reinstall the different versions of Microsoft Office?
The users seeking help regarding the download, install and reinstall the various versions of Microsoft Office can directly contact Microsoft support chat to get the complete process. However, before you call Microsoft support phone number, we suggest you should have a look here at the steps provided below. Once you perform the steps mentioned below, you don’t feel the need to contact Microsoft support number for help. We provide you various sections in which you can sign in to download the Microsoft office, install Microsoft Office, and activate Microsoft Office. The process is developed by some expert technicians present at Microsoft professional support. Take a look at the complete procedure before contacting the support Microsoft service with the help of Microsoft support phone number.
- Visit the official office website and if you don’t log in, then choose Sing in.
- Log in with the same account that is connected with the Office version. The account could be of Microsoft, school account or work account as well. If you forgot your account details, then contact Microsoft support chat.
- If you have signed in on the Office home page using a Microsoft account, then select Install Office and then click Install.
- If you have signed in using a school or work account on the Office home page, then Choose Install Office apps and then tap Office 2016.
- The downloading of Office is now started, and you have to follow the guidelines to finish the process.
Step 2: – Install Microsoft Office
- According to your web browser, tap Run (in Internet Explorer), tap Setup (in Chrome), tap Save File (in Firefox).
- Now tap Yes if you see a message that wants to allow the app to make proper changes to the gadget.
- The installation process is now started.
- Once you receive the message saying your office is all set to launch, then the installation is now complete.
- Now follow the guidelines as shown on the screen, tap Start, select All Apps and then choose Close.
- If you face some issue, then contact Microsoft professional support by calling the Microsoft support number.
Step 3: – Activate Office
- Open any application such as Word, Excel or PowerPoint to check whether Office is installed or not. In most of the cases, Office gets activated while opening an Office app.
- The office will automatically get activated, and If it doesn’t so, then you will see an Activation Wizard on the screen to activate the office.
- Follow the guidelines to activate Microsoft Office easily.
- If you need some help while activating the Microsoft Office, then contact support Microsoft service
The procedure is now complete, and you don’t need to contact Microsoft support chat for help. However, if you face some trouble while using the above method, then you can contact Microsoft professional support using the Microsoft support phone number to get the required help and support. If you don’t want to take the help of the official support Microsoft service, then you can contact our support number on the website which is toll-free. It will help you to reach an independent third-party Microsoft professional support that offers a huge scope of support to the Microsoft users. If you don’t want to resolve the issue over the phone, then you can contact Microsoft support chat to resolve the issue over chat and avoid calling on the Microsoft support number for help.
Microsoft professional support for OneDrive
Moving on to the amazing program called OneDrive. OneDrive, just like Google Drive, is a kind of cloud storage space wherein you can store your pictures, files, folders, and everything else you might need in one place. It also comes for professional use as OneDrive for business with more features and storage capacity. You can share all this with anyone and also access all the information from anywhere and everywhere using the internet.
Anyhow, the more the functions and use of any program, the more are the number of reasons that one gets to contact Microsoft support phone number. But we will see how you can tackle basic issues like syncing on your own. If you are having syncing issues with the new OneDrive personal sync client, instead of going to the Microsoft support center, you can first try some of the following fixes.
- Check the size of the file you are trying to sync and make sure that it is not larger than 10GB because the maximum possible size of a file that you are allowed to upload on OneDrive is 10GB. You can try reducing the file size by zipping it. (In case the file size exceeds 10GB, it will automatically throw up an error saying file size is too large.)
- Check and make sure that you are using the latest Windows updates. If not, you can download them from Microsoft support professional windows updates here.
- Restart the OneDrive desktop sync app by right-clicking on the icon marked below (you will find it on the far right in the taskbar), clicking exit, and then restarting it.
- If you are using Windows 10, you need to make sure that your OneDrive account is connected to the Windows. You can do that by following a simple process:
Start > Settings > Accounts > Email and app accounts > Add a Microsoft account
You might require putting in a confirmation code to do that.
- Make sure that you are syncing the correct folders containing the files that you are expecting to see because, in Windows 10, OneDrive doesn’t use placeholder (dummy) folders. So you only see the folders that are actually synced. For more help on this, you might want to email Microsoft support or connect with Microsoft support live chat.
- Check the length of the path for your file (path is the location address – where the file is kept – of the file in your system). The entire file path, including the name of the file, can be only 255 characters or less. You might have to change the file name or move it closer to the top folders to reduce the size of the path and thus be able to access your folders.
- If you have tried all the methods given above but nothing seems to be working to make your OneDrive start syncing and if it has been stuck for long, you might have to reset OneDrive (yes, that’s what the Microsoft support professional suggests). Resetting OneDrive re-syncs all the OneDrive files that you have and therefore might take some time depending on the number and files size that you have.
If you need more help, even after having done everything mentioned about, you can dial the telephone number for Microsoft support or chat with Microsoft support. You can also find the toll free Microsoft support number and Microsoft support email on the website that is not the original one. It just helps you to connect to the available third-party self-supporting service provider of Microsoft that offers best services at a lower price. Take a look at terms and conditions as well and then call the toll-free and get connected to a third-party Microsoft support chat.
Microsoft professional support for Skype
Though not too many people who use it are not aware of the fact that Skype is a Microsoft product, Skype is one of the oldest and most widely used online calling and video calling program. It made our lives easier at a time when video calling was a big deal and wasn’t as ordinary as it is today at all. In addition to video calling, you can also add credits to Skype and make telephone calls (though it is not telephone and you can’t dial emergency numbers). From laptops to desktops and mobile phones, all devices support Microsoft Skype. However, as the time is going, even Skype is getting its fair share of modern updates, and why should it not.
The most common Skype issue received by Microsoft support email and Microsoft support line is the contacts or Skype Credit going missing after updating Skype. The most common reason for this, as per the Microsoft support team, is the fact that you might have been logged into a different account than the one that you were hoping or expecting to see. This could happen because of a number of reasons, some of which are listed below.
- You might not be aware of the fact that you have more than one Microsoft accounts (yes that is indeed possible). The email address that you use for any of the other Microsoft services could be used to log in to Skype. Thus, if you have more than one Microsoft account, the chances are that you are logging in with the wrong one. According to the trainers at the other end of the phone number for Microsoft support, this is the most common reason. Also, you might have multiple usernames (accounts) linked to the same email id. So you need to be doubly sure that you are using the correct email and the correct username before you call Microsoft support.
- You might be seeing someone else’s account instead of yours and didn’t notice. Someone you may know might have used your device to log in to their Skype account and forgot to sign back out. Check that the account that you are looking at is indeed yours once prior to looking for how to contact Microsoft support line.
- If you use Skype on more than one device, it is possible that you have been logged in with different accounts on each device. This again calls for checking to make sure which is the correct account that has to be logged in.
- You might have forgotten your account name. If you always stay signed in or haven’t signed in for a while, it is actually very easy and common to forget the account name. You can use the account diagnostic tool by Microsoft support help to find out the account you are looking for or resetting the password.
- Before you dial the Microsoft support contact number, the next thing you should do is trying to access your account from some other device you might be logged in. In that manner, you could figure out the correct username (the correct account) that you are looking for. Once you have figured that out, sign out and then sign back in using the correct information.
If despite trying all the ways mentioned above you couldn’t get your device to sync and support Microsoft Skype contacts and Skype credits, you can contact Microsoft support phone number or Microsoft support email. You can also have a word with the Microsoft support professional on toll-free Microsoft support number mentioned on the website. Thought it is not the original toll-free from Microsoft it will help you to reach an available third-party self-governing service provider to get the best service at the best price. Call the toll-free only if you read and agree to our terms and conditions otherwise look for some other options.
Professional Microsoft support for XBox
Microsoft doesn’t only make work-related programs; it takes care of everything that one could do with computers. The Microsoft support team takes cares of the nerds as well as it does for the professionals. For this support, Microsoft owns a video gaming brand that goes by the name Xbox. A series of video gaming consoles is represented by Xbox. Along with video gaming consoles, Xbox also makes and represents gaming applications, screening services, and Xbox Live, an online service. For any help regarding the Xbox, contact Microsoft support phone number or dial the phone number for Microsoft support for Xbox or call the toll-free and get connected to an independent third-party service provider.
For your help though, we are addressing some common issues here:
- Is it the first time you are setting up an Xbox? You can find a detailed, and in-depth step by step, Microsoft support professional guide to how to start and have a great user experience here.
- In case you have forgotten your Microsoft account password or don’t know it, you can use this link and change it yourself. The professional Microsoft support agents won’t help you rest your password over the phone number for Microsoft support because of security reasons.
- If you have ever wondered how you could update your specifics or information on Xbox, let us tell you that you can do that online. You can review and update your account information using this link. You obviously need to have a Microsoft account in order to do this.
- If you are concerned about if the Windows 8 games are supported in Windows 10, then let us tell you that they are. According to our chat with Microsoft support, all games for Windows 8 will and shall run on Windows 10. You can play that game either by directly downloading it from the Microsoft store or by running the game in compatibility mode.
Are your games freezing or not responding to your Windows 10 device?
We understand how irritating it could be if a game stops unexpectedly in the middle of a level of cut-throat competition. We get equally frustrated when that happens with us (not that it really does happen to us). We have given below some troubleshooting options so that it doesn’t really happen to you or if it does, you can fix it on your own instead of looking for how to contact Microsoft support live chat.
- Try to exit and restart the game. While having a chat with Microsoft support center, we got to learn that mostly the games freeze just because of some temporary reasons and they could be taken care of by simply restarting the game. However, if the game freezes on starting it up, don’t do this.
- If restarting the game doesn’t help, try to restart your device. This would sort any temporary glitches that could be coming up in the memory or anywhere else in the system as restarting the system resets anything running in the memory. Once the system has started, you can sign back in and resume your game without dialing the telephone number for Microsoft support.
- If you call the Microsoft support telephone number and tell them that your game is constantly hanging or freezing, they will tell you that there may be some new system update available. You can check and install any new Windows or system driver updates happen to be available. You can get to know more about it here without having to contact Microsoft support chat.
- Check if your system fulfills the basic requirements for that game. Sometimes some games need some specific minimum requirements to function properly in any Windows 10 system. If you want to know how to check that, you can find the Microsoft support line for that here.
- Check the network connectivity. As some games require you to be online, they can freeze abruptly if you happen to lose the connection. Mostly, if you lose connection, you will get an error pop up saying you have lost connectivity, but in case you want to check, you can check it by pressing Windows > Settings > Network & Internet. If it says you are not connected, see the solution as per the Microsoft support email:
- Try signing in from a different account to play the game so that it would be clear if it is a system problem or not, as suggested by the email Microsoft support team.
- If nothing seems to be working fine and your game is still freezing, you might have to reinstall the game as sometimes the game itself could be corrupted or have a malware running. Without any need to look for the Microsoft support contact number, you can learn how to do that here as already listed in the Microsoft support chat.
If despite all this effort your game doesn’t run smoothly, it could be because your account has been banned from that game or something else. To figure and sort that or, you can contact Microsoft support phone by looking up how to contact Microsoft support. You can also email Microsoft support or call on the toll-free Microsoft support number given on the website which is not the original toll-free to the Microsoft support. But it will definitely help you to reach the available third-party independent service provider that has some better scope of services at much lower cost. Please read the website’s terms and conditions before using the toll-free.
So, this was our compilation of all the common Microsoft programs and their issues with their genuine Microsoft support center solutions. This was to help you become self-sufficient in the functioning of Microsoft programs, as they are a crucial part of everyday work and growth. For any other Microsoft issue that you might need support for, there is Microsoft support number as per all your needs – a toll-free telephone number for Microsoft support, an issue/ program pertaining Microsoft support contact number, or a toll-free phone number for Microsoft support on the website that will connect you to an independent third-party service provider. You can contact any of these numbers to get help with the issues you are coming across.