Hotmail Support by Experts
Hotmail is an email service which was founded in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack smith. In 1997 Hotmail was acquired by the Microsoft and was relaunched as MSN Hotmail in $400. Hotmail has gone through many modifications over the time. It has changed from Hotmail to MSN then Windows live Hotmail to outlook.com. But these changes did not affect Hotmail but it did better and came out with new features such as free cloud storage up to 15 GB, spam filter, audio players, Mail organizing tools etc. Hotmail.com provided many such services around the globe and had acquired around 30 million active subscriber by February 1999.
In this article you can see guided steps on how to create Hotmail email account, signing into Hotmail account, change Hotmail password, how to contact Hotmail customer service, Hotmail not working on iPhone or any other device and solution to Hotmail not working. These issues and more are discussed here in details. If you are unable to understand any step or don’t know how to perform it then don’t worry. You can get in touch with our independent third party customer service executive to solve your problems via the phone number provided here. You can connect to them and discuss your Hotmail issues.
How to create Hotmail Email Account >> sign-up at Hotmail.com
Creating account at Hotmail.com is the very first and necessary step to begin using Hotmail services. The process is pretty simple and easy. Follow these steps to begin with creating Hotmail email account-
- Visit your browser and write “create an Hotmail email account”
- Or tap on this link https://signup.live.com/signup?lic=1&mkt=en-gb
- You will be redirected to Microsoft Outlook’s official website
- Now, click on “Get a new email address” or you can use your phone number to proceed
- Next choose an email address with the domain of outlook.com
- Select a strong password for your Hotmail email account
- Here if you want to save your password you can proceed by tapping on “Save”. If you don’t want the password to be saved in the browser then, tap on “Never
- A little more information is needed to create your Hotmail webmail account
- Enter your first name, DOB, resident country
- Fill in the further info – audio and Captcha
- Click on “Stay signed in”
You can access your Hotmail email account now
How to proceed with hotmail.com sign in >> How can I log into my Hotmail account?
If you searching for how can I log into my Hotmail account? Then you are on the right place. Here we have provided you solution to signing into Hotmail account. These are the steps for signing into Hotmail account
- Visit the https://outlook.live.com/ by tapping on the link
- Click on “Sign-in” option available at the top rightmost corner of the screen
- Enter your email ID or phone number
- Now, put in your Hotmail password and click on enter
Signing into Hotmail account guide is provided to you
Hotmail Official Support >> Hotmail Customer Service Phone Number
In this section we have provided you Hotmail customer Service numbers in case you are searching for it. We make sure that we are not the official Hotmail customer service provider. However we have gathered the information from the available internet sources. These Hotmail customer service numbers are best to our knowledge but if these numbers change in future we are not held responsible for the same. Therefore we recommend to recheck these numbers before proceeding.
|Hotmail Customer Support Number UK||0344 800 2400|
|Contact Hotmail support Australia||13 20 58|
|Hotmail contacts||800 642 7676|
|Hotmail customer support chat||support.mircrosoft.com|
|Hotmail customer service number||866 234 6020|
How to change Hotmail password >> Hotmail password reset
You might need to change Hotmail password due to safety reasons. The reason can be suspicious activity or you are afraid that your account has been hacked. It is recommended to change. Hotmail login password from time to time to prevent your account from getting hacked.
Look at these easy steps and follow them to change Hotmail password-
- Go to outlook.com
- Sign in to Hotmail email account
- Tap on your profile at the top
- You could see your email address and change password next to it
- You will go through some verification to verify that it is you
- Write your email ID to send code
- Now, open your inbox and check for the code
- Enter the code and on submit
- Next enter your existing password and then type your new password
- Again enter the password
- Click on Save and you have successfully achieved Hotmail password reset
Hotmail forgot my password help >> Recover Hotmail account password instructions
There is a possibility that you forget your Hotmail login password. Don’t worry in this case, you can change your password. The procedure is pretty simple to execute-
- You need to visit official website of Hotmail which is Outlook by now or simply tap on this link https://outlook.live.com/
- You will be redirected to outlook sign up page
- Sign up page will appear
- Enter your email ID
- Now, click on “forgot password” under password option
- Click on profile icon
- Tap on “Send code”
- Verify the code
- Put new password and reenter it
- This is how you do Hotmail password reset
Hotmail forgot my password query is answered
How to access your old Hotmail account >> Hotmail old version login
Hotmail has changed to Microsoft, therefore if you want to log in to Hotmail email account then you will be directed to outlook.com. However, if you want to access your old Hotmail account then you have to follow these simple steps.
Follow these steps to recover your old Hotmail email account
- Visit official website of outlook
- Tap on the profile icon
- Now hit on the recover my account option
- Enter your email address
- Provide your different email address for contact purposes
- By completing this Microsoft will contact you within a day or 24 hours
- Then you can proceed with your Hotmail old version login
Hotmail not working >> Solution to Hotmail problems
Hotmail was a huge company and brand name, after it has been taken over by the Microsoft in 1997 for $400. By 1999 Hotmail had almost 30 million consumers across the Globe. Even though Hotmail is a famous email service it can still face issues like Hotmail server down, my Hotmail is not working or my Hotmail is not working. We have provided a solution to that here. Let us look at the basic problems first. It is possible that you might find the solution to your problems in the basic solutions if not then we will proceed to the advanced Hotmail issues.
First of all check your internet connection, if your internet connection is not proper signing into Hotmail account will not be possible.
- Check the connections of the router
- Turn off the modem or a router and then turn it on
- This can solve ‘my Hotmail is not working’ problem
Browser is outdated
If you are using an outdated version of the browser this can be a reason that you are facing Hotmail issues
In order to update your browser go to the settings of the browser and find update option or uninstall and re-installing the browser also updates it thus solving Hotmail issues.
Insert and eliminate unwanted add-ins from the browser
Adding and removing extra add-ins can resolve Hotmail server down or Hotmail problems.
Remove the add-ins from the browser
This might solve your problem of Hotmail server down
How to make Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server settings for Hotmail in your device
Hotmail issues arise if your incoming and outgoing settings are not made. Here we are telling you step by step how to make Hotmail settings.
Hotmail not working on iPhone explanation
- Go to Mail, Contacts and Calendars
- Select Mail
- Hit on “Add Account”
- Select Outlook from the various options
- Write your email address and Password
- Now, tap on IMAP settings
- Put in your Username, email address and password
- Choose 995 for Incoming Mail server and 465 for Outgoing Mail Server
Once you make these settings your Hotmail not working on iPhone issue will be resolved.
Incoming and outgoing server settings for Windows
You can make POP/ IMAP settings on your desktop device or Windows very easily by following these simple steps. It will resolve your Hotmail issues and you will be able to signin to your Hotmail account.
- Access Mail on your desktop
- Put in your account credentials
- Choose POP/ IMAP settings
- Again enter your username, email address and password
- In IMAP Incoming Mail Server select Port 995
- In SMTP Outgoing Mail Server select Port 465
Once you have made these settings you will be able to access your email account.
Hotmail Support from Us
Hotmail has millions of subscribers all over the world. Even though people recognize it from Microsoft Outlook but it had never made them disappointed. Hotmail provides about 15 GB of free online storage along with many other services. With our guide you can access your Hotmail old version login and all sort of Hotmail help is provided here. You can take help from this guide or you can call on the number provided. You will be connected to an independent third party service provider executives. They will listen to you and try to solve your queries in the best possible manner.