Setup Outlook >> Support by Professionals
“To setup Outlook for Gmail” or any other email clients is a bit different from the different versions of Outlook. Several of the versions support auto discover while automatically detecting most of the needed server settings from your ID and password; on the other hand, some of them might not work like this. In this article, we are showing you “how to setup Outlook for Gmail” and how to do it on different devices such as Android and Mac. We are also elaborating “how to setup Outlook 2013 for Gmail” and “how to setup Outlook for Office 365” as well. Thus, you have to keep reading the article if you need to know about the how to “setup Outlook on Android’ or “setup Outlook on iPhone.” But first let me introduce you ‘Setup Outlook’ or how it functions and benefits you. Outlook is the first and unique email desktop client that offers to attach multiple accounts to it. It also delivers the faster service regarding receiving or sending email from the server. You can play Outlook with Microsoft exchange server and directory at the same time while operating it on your computer. The shortcut keys, active directory access, attractive user interface, notification at every step of the program, auto correction for the correct user id, voicemail box facility, focused inbox, swipe features, etc. are the finest and positive features of Outlook. For the detail and explanation, you have to setup Outlook on your device. Now, we are switching to the subject “how to setup Outlook for Gmail” or “how to setup Outlook 2013 for Gmail.” In case of any issue, you can call our toll-free number to reach an independent third-party Outlook service provider. You are advised to view the terms and conditions before calling our toll-free number.
How to setup Outlook for Gmail
To setup Outlook for Gmail is a straightforward step. All you need is your domain name, email address, and email password to setup Outlook for Gmail. The process to execute the task is described below:
Manual settings to Setup Outlook
- Go to your Gmail account
- Tap on the gear icon & Select settings
- Tap on the POP/IMAP and forwarding from the option given above the inbox
- Click on “Enable POP for all mail that arrives from now on” under “POP download.”
- Choose “archive Gmail’s” in the box next to the “messages accessed with POP.”
- Tap on “save the change.”
- You are ready now
The procedure which includes only five steps will let you use the facility of setting up Gmail in Outlook. You can also setup Outlook on Android or “setup Outlook on iPhone” with the help of this method. If you face some difficulty, then you can go to the next two sections where we are explaining the steps regarding “setup Outlook on Android” and “setup Outlook on iPhone” consecutively.
Setup Outlook on Android
“To Setup Outlook on Android,” you have to select the account type you need to setup on your Android devices such as tablet or phone to access the services that include calendars, contacts, email, tasks, etc. You have to choose among Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, exchange-based accounts, POP or IMAP email accounts. You can continue further with the help of following instructions elaborated here:
- Download Outlook for Android
- Run the application
- Tap more and go to settings
- Click on add accounts
- Now sign in with your account details and password
- Tap yes or accept so that app can access the services
- Go to the more section from the options to customize
- You are ready to use the service “setup Outlook on Android.”
The procedure which involves seven steps will let you “setup Outlook on Android” on your phone or tablet. You can enjoy the world’s best email client while operating on your device. If you need to know about “setup Outlook for Office 365”, then you can read the paragraph succeeding the topic “how to setup Outlook on iPhone.” For more update on “setup Outlook 2013” or “setup Outlook 2013 for Gmail” keep reading this article.
To Setup Outlook on iPhone
iPhone is one of the most appreciated smartphones in the world just like the Outlook email client. If you need to setup Outlook on iPhone, then you don’t have to struggle since you can quickly do that on your iPhone. For the exact details you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Tap the settings app on your iPad or iPhone
- Click on the option “email, contacts, calendars.”
- Tap on the option “add account.”
- Click on the option “Outlook.com.”
- Submit your Outlook ID details and password & tap next
- Now select the services you need to sync with Outlook
- Tap on “save” in the upper right corner
This process will let you “setup Outlook on iPhone,” and you can communicate brilliantly to the business partners or clients now with the help of Outlook email service. This may seem to be a little step towards the growth of your business or study but, let me tell you that Outlook is the superior service in the open industry that lets you get in touch with the social media and keep you updated with the digital world, effortlessly and swiftly. Nevertheless, if you need to know the steps regarding “setup Outlook for Office 365” or “setup Outlook 2013 for Gmail” then you can take a glance at the next two consecutive sections.
How to setup Outlook for Office 365
You need to decide at first hand as for where you want to install it, on Mac or Windows. You can also “setup Outlook for Office 365” on your phone. If you’re going to install it on Windows, then you can try the under mentioned steps to get the facility.
Setup Outlook for Office 365 on Windows
- Go to the menu
- Select control panel
- Tap on user accounts
- Now go for the email option and click it
- Tap on “show profiles.”
- Click the option “Add.”
- Write the details for your profile
- Choose the option “always use this profile” to make it default profile
- If popup then select new profile & Tap ok
- Now submit the details of your account on the auto account set up page
- Tap next & click finish
You can try the above-mentioned steps to “setup Outlook for Office 365” on your windows. If you need to get it on Mac, then feel free to follow the details given under:
Setup Outlook for Office 365 on Mac
- Launch the application Outlook
- Submit the details of your email account
- After setting up account click on tools
- Tap on +
- Select the option exchange
- Submit the email address and password
- Tap on “configure automatically.”
- Click on “add account.”
- Tap on “allow.”
- You are ready
In this way, you can “setup Outlook for Office 365” on your Mac and experience the awesomeness of the best desktop email client in the entire world. However, if you are concerned about “setup Outlook 2013 for Gmail” then feel free to read the next paragraph of this article.
Setup Outlook 2013 for Gmail
To setup Outlook 2013 for Gmail, you need to log in to your Gmail account and customize some settings. For the accurate knowledge of how to “setup Outlook 2013 for Gmail,” you can try the steps undermentioned.
- Login to Gmail
- Go to settings
- Select the option POP/IMAP and forwarding
- Enable the IMAP
- Click “save”
This process will allow you to “setup Outlook 2013 for Gmail” on your system. Hence, always feel free to use Outlook as your email service without worrying about anything since we are here. Just make a call at our toll-free number in case of some trouble. We redirect you to an independent third-party Outlook service provider. Take a look at the terms and conditions before using the toll-free number.
Setup Outlook 2013 >>How to add email to Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a software application that is developed by Microsoft and provides various functionalities like offline emails, appointment organizer, etcetera. Outlook made the system more organized and connected for home as well as office users. Outlook brings the entire user’s email, files and calendar events together. The user can fix their meetings as well as do chatting with their friends in a second. It supports Gmail, Yahoo, and almost all other email accounts. After completing the steps to setup Outlook 2013 for Gmail accounts, users can get access to many tools, for example, a user can read their Gmail messages even without internet connection. Outlook supports Microsoft exchanges, as well as some HTTP email accounts. The user can add more than one email in Outlook. The Outlook makes our generation modern. Before attempting to add the account to Outlook the user has to add email to Outlook to get user’s account type, it can be incoming mail server address and outgoing mail server address from email provided by the user. Setup of outlook 2013 for Gmail is used in Android phone and even in other latest technologies of the modern world. In this software, the user has to setup Outlook on Android in their phone. If the user is using the Android phone, then he may have to download setup Outlook on Android file. The setup Outlook 2013 on Android file is available in the Google play store; users can download it from there. After that Android 4.4 sync all the user’s email accounts with the help of the email app. Follow the process to setup Outlook on Android and then proceed further, Android brings the user sign in to Gmail. In the settings menu, the accounts section has an option to set up alternative Gmail accounts or other email accounts using the user’s providers’ incoming and outgoing server settings. If the user has iPhone, they can also download the Outlook by following the process to setup outlook on iPhone. Outlook has given all the setup for everything. Not everyone uses the iPhone that is why Outlook has also provided its Android version. The users can follow the process to setup Outlook on Android also. If users have installed the Outlook on their phone by following the process to setup Outlook on Android phones, then they can add their email accounts, calendar, and files in one appropriate spot. The newly designed outlook for smartphones is available in the play store and users may setup Outlook on Android by following the complete process. From the new designer outlook, the users can do more from the one which they are using now.
The process for how to add email to Outlook is mentioned below:
- For the appearance of the email account of the user, the users have to ingress their account settings. After that, press “Tools” from the outlooks top menu, and then click “Account settings.”
- Outlook induces the user to enter their name, email address and the password for their email. Before this, users have to add their Microsoft exchange email. After that press “New” under “Email.”
- If the user wants to add other email accounts, then the user does not need to enter their information in the boxes, the user just has to press on “New” option which will be under “Email.” Substitute of it, the user has to check the box next to “Manually configure server settings or additional server types.” After that the user has to press on “Next” option, then the user will see on the screen where the user can enter their information manually.
- The user has to select “Internet email” and then press on “Next” option. Then the Outlook reminds the user that they will have to enter their information here. The user has to know what their account type is: POP3, IMAP or HTTP. The user needs to know their incoming mail server and outgoing mail server (SMTP). This information will be supplied by the user’s Internet email account provider. Now press on “Next” option after entering the required information. The user’s email account will be added to Outlook after pressing the “Finish” option.
From the steps mentioned above, one can easily get an idea about how to add email to Outlook. Setup outlook on android phones is also quite easy, and convenient process. If by chance user can’t understand any step or facing any difficulty, then the user can call on Outlook support number. Or else, they can also call on the toll-free number to get linked with the independent third party Outlook support. The user can check the teams and conditions before contacting the toll-free number.
Setup Outlook for Gmail >>How to setup Outlook for Gmail
Outlook provides many services like email management, an address book, notebook, and web browser. Outlook has many functions, that is why people want to setup outlook for Gmail accounts. Firstly, users were using Gmail account for checking their emails, but now they are using outlook for it. The users have to face many difficulties while using Gmail and Outlook accounts differently, but they can setup outlook for Gmail accounts for consumption of time. In the setup of Outlook 2013 for Gmail, users have to add their Gmail account. The users should enable the POP or IMAP before attempting to setup the account in Outlook. To open the users Outlook account in their iPhone, to use the native mail app, the user can setup Outlook on iPhone which is Microsoft’s app of Outlook iOS device. The users can download the setup file and then follow the steps to setup Outlook on iPhone. It is easy to setup Outlook on iPhone by following the steps given below. The process of Setup Outlook on iPhone is an easy process, and the users can do it simply by following the steps to setup Outlook on iPhone. If the users have already setup Outlook on iPhone, then they can still read their messages even if they are away. Users can download the device iOS from the app store and then, they can simply setup Outlook on iPhone by following the instructions of setup Outlook.
The steps to setup Outlook for Gmail are mentioned below:
- Firstly, the user has to log in with their Gmail account, then press on “Settings” option. To open the settings page, press on “Settings” option from the menu box.
- On the settings page select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab to open the forwarding and POP/IMAP section.
- In the IMAP Access section, press on the “Enable IMAP” radio button.
- To save the new protocol settings, press on the “Save Changes” button.
From the steps mentioned above, the user can easily understand how to setup Outlook for Gmail. If the user has any difficulty or doubts, they can call on the toll-free number to get linked with the independent third party of setup Outlook for Gmail support team. The user also needs to check terms and conditions before connecting with the independent third party setup Outlook for Gmail support team.
Setup Outlook 2013 for Gmail >> How to archive Emails in Outlook
Outlook is launched by the Microsoft company, and it is a part of Microsoft. Before outlook, people were using Gmail, Yahoo, etc for exchanging emails. Now, they can download the setup file to setup outlook 2013 for Gmail accounts. The users can use both the Gmail account and Outlook account together. Outlook has many functions like one of them is archiving the emails. The process to archive emails in Outlook is disused in this section.
Followings steps are mentioned below to archive user’s emails:
- The user has to decide how frequently they need to archive Outlook emails. The user has to choose their archive emails yearly, quarterly or monthly. If the users are receiving more emails, then they need to archive more frequently to save disk space.
- The user has to open the Outlook email program; then the user has to select the “Import and Export” option after pressing the “File” option in a menu Now the Import and Export Wizard will be open.
- Under the heading “choose an action to perform,” the user has to press on the “Export to a file” option. After that, the user has to press on “Next” button.
- After that under the heading “Create a file of type” the user has to select the “Personal Folder File (.pst)” option. Then press the “Next” button.
- Under the heading “Select the folder to export from” the user has to select the folder which they want to archive. After that, press the checkbox next to “Include subfolders.” If the user wants to export all the subfolders which will be included in the selected main folder, then press the “Next” button.
- The user has to decide where they want to save the archive file. Then under the heading “Save exported file as” the user has to press the “Browse” button in which the user wants to store the Outlook email archive file. The user has to browse the folders until they find it.
- Now the user has to name the archive file and then mention current month and year in the file name to find it easily in the future. After that, the user has to press on “Ok” button.
- In the “Export Personal Folder” dialogue box, the user has to choose any other suitable option. To complete the export of the Outlook email archive, the user has to press on the “Finish” button.
Setup Outlook for office 365 >> Instructions to setup Outlook for office 365
Microsoft offers the process to the setup of Outlook for office 365. It is a part of Microsoft Office product line. If the users have to setup Outlook for office 365 software, then it will consume the time of users. The users can use the process to setup outlook for office 365 which is used officially. It is used for business purpose but can also be used for other work too. Once you setup Outlook for office 365, then you can use it for email services, task management, calendar applications, and contacts manager for business purpose. Once you setup outlook for office 365 you can know that Outlook includes Outlook mail, Outlook calendar, and Outlook task.
The instructions of setup Outlook for office 365 are mentioned below:
- First, the user has to open the Outlook 2013.
- Press the “Next” option if the Outlook 2013 startup windows display After that, the user has to Press on “Next” button again on the E-mail Accounts windows.
- The user has to press on the file tab option if Outlook 2013 startup windows do not appear.
- Outlook tries automatically to fill the user’s name and email address; it will depend on the user how they are logged in to the computer; it will be shown on the Auto Account Setup page. After that, press on “Next” button to have Outlook finish setting up user’s Before it, the user has to check the settings are filled, and they are correct.
- The user has to enter their information now if the settings on the Auto Account Setup page are not filled The user should always keep in mind that the email address and password of user’s Outlook for office 365 will be username and password.
- Outlook will search for the user email server settings, press on “Next.” Then the user may have to enter their username and password. When the user is doing so, they have to keep in mind that they have to enter their full email address and full name in office 365.
- When the search process has been completed, then the user has to press on the “Finish” option.
- Now the user has to close Outlook 2013 and then reopen it. After that in the Windows Security box, you have to enter the email address and password in office 365. Once the Outlook downloads all the email messages and folder of the user, then the user’s account will be ready to use.
From the scenario mentioned above, users can get a better idea regarding the setup outlook for office 365, but if the user encounters any difficulty, they can connect with outlook helpline team for assistance.